BANAT EL SHARQ
is looking for a few new dancers!
Banat El Sharq Dance Troupe, founded in June 2006 by Mayada, is a fun student dance group of women who love Egyptian Folkloric dance and performing it together! We perform many different styles of Egyptian dance including milaya, Saiidi, ghawazee, assaya, and we continue to expand our repertoire! Performance highlights have included International Bellydance Conference of Canada (IBCC), Run for the Cure, various bellydance gala shows, and Festivals throughout Toronto. You can check out more about the group at http://www.mayada.ca/banat_el_sharq.htm
- an intermediate - advanced level student?
- interested in Egyptian folkloric styles & performing?
- working on dynamite stage presence?
- a team player?
- available Saturdays from 11 - 12 for rehearsals (plus one technique class with Mayada/week)?
- ready to take your dancing to the next level?
If yes, we want YOU!
Auditions will take place:
Sat. May 19, 2012
Fierce Fitness 892 College St. (rear entrance)
you will learn a short combo and be asked to perform it for the directors of Banat El Sharq
please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to confirm your spot at the audition.