Calgary Towing and Road Side Assistance
While driving a car many technical issues occurs with it like usually people gets problems in the tires of the car as they are the main part which helps in driving and all the weight of the car is depend on it. Tires get damaged because of many reasons as there are many particles which are present on the road which may cause harm to them. So to maintain car tires on time is necessary and to give it service on time so that you don’t met with an accident or nay mishap because of the tires damaged.
call for help! http://www.citytowing.ca
When the car is parked with flat tire;
When the person goes out in the morning in parking areas and find the car tire flat then he/she should not take any kind of stress or tension just take the simple steps like;
- Inspect it; firstly if you observed your car tire flat then you should check the tire with your hands at the back and front of the tire so that you will come to know about the things or objects lying of the sport like nail, pin or any kind of industrial shape object on the side wall or in the tread which will make you sure that the tire air is blown due to these objects and take a corrective action after that.
- Put on your spare tire; you should always have a spare tire with you so that if in any case your tire get flat with any reason you can change at your place by using tools and after changing you can move to the service station for checking and getting your tire repaired and keeps that in the car as a spare tire so that you are at any place can change your tire with spare one.
While driving the tire gets flat;
While driving car if your tire gets flat due to any reason but you will not be able to see but you will feel the noise flap and flap of tire and also your vehicle will pull to the side of flat tire and also you will not be able to accelerate and feel the car imbalanced. Steps you should observe that time are;
- Safety pull over; when you feel the tire flat, get your car on the sides of the road slowly observing the extra space in a shoulder area so that you can get down the car and observe the tire easily and not get hit by the vehicle passing through and if you are having the safety cons, you should put them by the side of the car so that the other vehicles get warning of your car standing and your risk reduces.
- Carrying an extra tire; every person should have one extra tire in their care so that in this case they can easily change the tire so that they can safely reach the service station.
- Call a Calgary Tow truck http://urbantowingltd.com
You should always carry an extra tire with you in case of emergency with safety measures.